Please use our online rent pay system
For your convenience we offer on line payment of rent (e-rent). If you choose to use this option, you must allow for 5-7 business days for your rent to arrive on time, no later than the 5th of the month to avoid late fees.
There is a $3.00 transaction fee on any scheduled eRent payment under $100.00. No fee applies for eRent payments of $100.00 or more.
1. Go to www.erentpayment.com (Note: This link will populate the Renter Code automatically for you on the Registration page)
2. Select Register
3. Select Renter/HOA Member for the User Type
4. In the Renter Code field enter the following: Terrace
5. Select Continue
6. In the “Please confirm this is the correct property” box select “Yes” if the information is correct.
7. Enter your personal information, select a User Name, and then select Continue
8. You will receive an email with a link to set your password, select the link.
9. Set your password on the page and then select Login to login to the site.
10. Enter the Checking or Savings account you will be submitting payments with.
11. Select Submit.
12. You will be prompted to verify your bank account through small deposits sent to your bank account. Select Continue to begin the verification process, which can take up to 2-3 business days for the deposits to appear, if not sooner. The deposits will be labeled “eRentPayment Verification.”
13. After you view the deposits in your bank account login to your eRentPayment profile again.
14. Go to the Profile section then select Renter Accounts.
15. Click on the bank account you are verifying and select the “Enter Verification Amounts” button.
16. Enter the deposit amounts and select Submit.
17. You will be prompted to set up a recurring payment record, select Yes to set up a recurring payment record or select No to complete the registration process.
Note: Your property manager may require a recurring payment for rent so the one-time payment option may not be available for rent payments. The one-time payment can still be used for other payment types though, such as security deposits and utility payments.
1. Login to www.erentpayment.com
2. Select Make Payment
3. Select the Checking or Savings account to submit the payment with if you have added multiple bank accounts to the system.
4. Enter the Payment Amount
5. Select the Payment Type
6. Select the Month and Year the payment is for
7. If you want to schedule the payment to occur on a future date enter the date in the Scheduled Date field. If you don’t enter a Scheduled Date the payment will be submitted today.
8. Select Next
9. You will be presented with the Authorization screen so you can confirm the information is correct.
10. Select Authorize to submit the payment
11. You will receive an email confirmation for the payment.
*Please note: Submitted payments less than $100 are subject to a $3.00 transaction fee
1. Login to www.erentpayment.com
2. Select Recurring Payment and select Add Recurring Payment
3. Select the Recurring Payment type of Monthly, Bi-weekly, or Weekly
4. Enter the Start Date, this will be the first month the automatic payment will occur.
5. Enter the End Date, this will be the last month the automatic payment will occur.
6. Select the Day of the Month the payment will occur on.
7. Enter the Amount, Payment Type, Account, and Property then select Save.
8. You can add multiple recurring payments to the system if necessary.
9. If you need to modify a recurring payment record that has already been processed, some fields may be read-only so you can delete the record then add a new recurring payment record if necessary.
Note: The first scheduled date, which is determined by the Start Date and Day selected, must be in the future.
1. Go to Properties
2. Scroll down to the Your Property Information section
3. Select the “Report Payments” link
4. You will enter the required information, such as your lease information and amount.
5. Select Submit